Ranch Tour + Holiday Party | Friday, Dec 22nd | 3pm-6pmJoin us for ranch tour & cozy holiday party with a nourishing dinner!
Cost:$35.00 – $85.00 per person
About this experience
Join us for a ranch tour experience on Friday, Dec 22nd for a beautiful winter evening 3pm-6pm!
We'll start the evening off with a tour of our ranch led by Kevin Muno, Perennial Pastures owner who'll teach you about regenerative practices, soil health & the importance of the life cycle of your food.
We'll finish off the evening with a holiday party & delicious chef-prepared dinner featuring our own regenerative grass-fed meat raised and grazed right here on the ranch. This will be an amazing time to get to know our herd, mingle & connect more deeply with our community!
We will also have select roasts and beef blends available at a special event discount for you on the day of our ranch tour. Bring a cooler/bag if you plan to take home meat.
27955 CA-79, Santa Ysabel, CA 92070
Enter "Matagauy Scout Ranch" into your navigation. (specific arrival instructions will be emailed to you upon sign-up)
2:45pm-3pm: Parking & Check-in
3pm-4:30pm: Ranch Tour
4:30pm-5:30pm: Holiday Party & Dinner
5:30pm-6pm: Meat Market & Departure
EARLY BIRD (adult): $65 (sold out)
GENERAL ADMISSION (adult): $85
$35 (kids ages 3-11)
Your ticket includes:
- tour of the regenerative ranch
- a regenerative, pasture-raised grass-fed dinner & refreshing drinks (everything sourced from local farms & businesses, all organic & gf options for you!)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Caps/Sunglasses (we'll be under the sun soaking up some vitamin D!)
- Sweaters/Jackets to layer up (it can get super cold, and occasionally rainy)
- Boots (shoes to walk around safely on the ranch, that you don't mind getting dirty)
- Water Bottle
- Cooler/bag if you're buying meat!
- Chairs/Blankets (to get comfy on the ranch tour trailer and during dnner time)
For any questions about the event, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a no refund policy for our events.