Ranch Tour & Campfire Dinner | Friday, September 16th | 6pm-9pmSoil Health Talk, Regenerative Ranch Tour & Communal Campfire Cookout
Cost:$25.00 – $45.00 per person
About this experience
Join us for an evening of soil health & regenerative ranching education as we tour the ranch & cook up a campfire style dinner together on Friday, September 16th 6-9pm!
We'll start the evening off with a regenerative ranch tour led by Kevin Muno, Perennial Pastures owner who'll teach you about regenerative practices, soil health & the importance of the life cycle of your food.
We'll finish off the evening with a delicious dinner that we'll cook and grill together over the fire featuring our own regenerative grass-fed meat raised and grazed right here on the ranch. This will be an amazing time to get to know our herd, mingle & connect more deeply with our community!
27955 CA-79, Santa Ysabel, CA 92070
Enter "Matagauy Scout Ranch" into your navigation. (specific arrival instructions will be emailed to you upon sign-up)
5:30pm-6pm: Parking & Check-in
6pm-7:30pm: Ranch Tour
7:30pm-9pm: Campfire Cookout, Dinner & Sunset
$45 per person
Your ticket includes:
- tour of the regenerative ranch
- discussion on soil health
- a regenerative grass-fed dinner & refreshing drinks (everything sourced from local farms & businesses, all organic & gf options for you!)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Layers (it can get cold at night)
- Re-useable Water Bottle
- Close-toed shoes (boots preferred to protect your feet/ankles wlaking around the ranch)
For any questions about the event, you can email email@example.com