Grill-out on the Ranch | Saturday, June 17th | 10am-1pmJoin us for ranch tour & a communal grill-out on the ranch using our very own meat!
Cost:$25.00 – $55.00 per person
About this experience
Join us for a ranch experience (and Father's Day celebration) on Saturday, June 17th 10am-1pm! (note: you don't need to be with a mother/kid to attend, this event is open to all!)
This event will start off with a ranch tour led by founder Kevin Muno. You'll then get to participate in a communal cooking experience where we will have a grill-out, cooking up lunch with our own Perennial meat!
This will be an amazing time to get to know our herd, move your body, mingle & connect more deeply with our community! We will also have select roasts and beef blends available at a special event discount for you on the day of our ranch tour. Bring a cooler/bag if you plan to take home meat.
27955 CA-79, Santa Ysabel, CA 92070
Enter "Matagauy Scout Ranch" into your navigation. (specific arrival instructions will be emailed to you upon sign-up)
9:45am-10am: Parking & Check-in
10am-11am: Meet the Herd + Ranch Tour
EARLY BIRD: $45 per person (adult)
$55 per person (adult)
$25 (kids ages 5+)
Your ticket includes:
- meet the herd
- grill-out experience (lunch)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Caps/Sunglasses (we'll be under the sun soaking up some vitamin D!)
- Sweaters/Jackets to layer up (it can get super cold, and occasionally rainy)
- Boots (shoes to walk around safely on the ranch, that you don't mind getting dirty)
- Water Bottle and canteen (for hot coffee)
- Cooler/bag if you're buying meat!
For any questions about the event, you can email email@example.com